"Do you have experience in Contract Administration or in a Contract Officer position, ideally in a CRO? Do you have Clinical Research knowledge and a legal background (asset)? And you are fluent in English? Then we might have your dream job!"
The Contract Officer is responsible for the administration of contracts with several partners, including primarily clinical sites, within the framework of the studies of our client.
- Prepare and negotiate contracts (and amendments) with various partners, in compliance with the processes and policies of our client.
- Follow-up on the finalization, signature process of contracts and ensure appropriate filing and dissemination.
- Maintain close interaction with study teams and external counterparts.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of contract templates and checklists.
- Minimum Bachelor degree and 3 years' experience in contract administration or similar position.
- Clinical research knowledge is an asset and legal background is a plus.
- Pay attention to detail, abilities to spot errors and inconsistencies
- Administratively skilled, with excellent writing and communication skills
- Highly organized and enjoy working independently
- Comfortable to work with legal documentation
- Language: English : excellent level is required (written & spoken)
- Direct hire on a full-time basis
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience, including meal vouchers.
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number: 17999