For one of our pharmaceutical clients we are looking for a Consultant Brand Manager Oncology. This is an exciting mission of 6 months. Check out below to find out more.
Your role encompasses the marketing responsibility of a new exciting product of our client's oncology (gastro, breast, lung, thyroid) portfolio on the Belgian market. During this temporary assignment, you will be responsible for developing, driving (being the catalyst) and executing customer/brand plans in order to reassure an excellent prelaunch. The role combines customer-facing activities with close collaboration at local level (with PRA, regulatory & medical) and at regional level (with regional marketing partners within the onco community). It also requires an ability to work very autonomously and a willingness to discover new insights in the Belgian landscape.
1/ Ability to embrace an external focus
- Within the Belgian geography, understand the Oncology (breast, lung, thyroid, gastro) market landscape, competitive development efforts and the needs at the level of the patient, caregiver, physician and payer.
- Within the Belgian geography, understand the Diagnostic/Lab (breast, lung, thyroid, gastro) market landscape, competitive development efforts and the needs at the level of the physician and payer.
- Active participation with medical, in defining and implementing Thought Leader action plan & contacts. Being connected with the customer (oncologists – pneumologists - pathologists) is a must.
- Gathering external market and customer insights to be able to tailor the Onco community made strategy into a local Belgian strategic implementation. The overall objective = to collect a deep understanding to continuously better respond to customer needs.
- Work with the regional marketing partners within the Onco community in order to deliver insights and understandings at specific points along the brand development process.
- Local Marketing & Medical: effectively develop cross-functional relationships (meetings F2F/virtual) with all Brand team members to successfully develop and execute customer plan.
- Local PRA: Enable successful access and reimbursement with the Belgian market, close collaboration with PRA.
- Collaboration with Pharminfs, and E&C: Respect of Client and local standards.
- Master degree in Medical Sciences or Business
- You have min. 5 years of experience in Onco marketing.
- Experience in Diagnostics in personalized medicine is a must.
- Able to work with high degree of autonomy.
- Able to think strategically and adapt to changing insights.
- Goal oriented and strive for innovative solutions.
- Interpersonal (team player) and analytical skills.
- Ability to solve problems and manage complexity.
- Strong project management skills.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office.