Do you have a Bachelor's degree in Biological Sciences, Engineering or a related field, and already some experience related to high- throughput screening, compound management and/or cell culture ? Looking forward to working at a global pharma company ? Then check out this exciting opportunity !
Provide day-to-day operational support of Compound Logistics to support Lead Evaluation and Compound screening activities.
- Provide day-to-day operational support of Compound Logistics to support Lead Evaluation and Compound screening activities including registration, weighing, storing, inventory maintenance and internal and external shipping of research compounds.
- Interface between biologists, engineers and data management team to ensure maximum uptime of Compound Logistics automated laboratory equipment.
- Process sample requests for distribution and maintain proper documentation.
- Routinely operate liquid handling instrumentation including Tecan Freedom EVO, FLUENT, Hamilton Automation/Storage and HighRes Automation platforms to fulfill Compound Logistics orders.
- Daily instrument prep for liquid handlers and automation including, troubleshooting and recovery of basic instrumentation errors.
- Label and track compounds for storage and shipment label compounds
- Liquid handling QC operation and data analysis.
- Bachelor's degree is required in Biological Sciences, Engineering or related field, with 2 or more years of experience across high throughput screening, compound management and/or cell culture is preferred.
- Experience with maintaining laboratory instrumentation across high throughput screening, compound management and cell culture is preferred.
- Hands-on experience with robotic liquid handlers (e.g. Tecan, Hamilton, Beckman, Agilent) and robotic integration / scheduling software (e.g. HighRes BioSolutions Cellario or Thermo Scientific Momentum) is preferred.
- Technical knowledge and experience with laboratory automation and compound processing and tracking, including knowledge and use of Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) is preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and work across initiatives simultaneously under tight deadlines is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team setting while independently identifying and resolve problems is preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas and information, both in oral and written form is preferred.
- Demonstration of effective time management skills is preferred.
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, OneNote, Teams).
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience.
- Full-time position
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number: 17930