Are you eager to help stop this pandemic? Would you like to make a meaningful contribution that has a positive impact in today's world situation? Then this might be the role that you are looking for! We are hiring a person that has an eye for details, experienced in the pharma industry, focused on process improvement and working in a collaborative environment.
Our Client's Global Vaccine Contact Center is a large, outsourced contact center supporting the supply of Client's COVID-19 vaccine during the pandemic period and possibly beyond. Globally managed, but Regionally Executed, we have built a Contact Center Operations team to support the implementation in EMEA and the Compliance and Analytics Associate is responsible for the compliance and analytics support. This role is responsible for: ·
Supporting the implementation and running of an outsourced Regional contact centre for Client's COVID-19 vaccine.
- Document Management
- Define, set up and maintain Document management system
- Coordinate documents (SOP, WI…) review and updates,
- Manage documentation in Tru Vault system
- Training management
- Support Curriculum definition and assignment
- Follow up training completion and KPIs
- Ensure alignment with global training strategy
- Non Conformance
- Support Non conformance process follow up
- Ensure full oversight and on time completion of NC records
- Support set up of KPIs
- Provide timely extract of data and appropriate dashboards to management team
- Coordinate, prepare, and edit reports and presentations
- Records management
- Ensure records are stored and maintained according to WWRIM standards
- Vendor support
- Assist in the creation and management of the user accounts for outsourced vendor employees, ensuring training curricula are assigned and updated as required
- Assist in the user access requests to relevant systems (including iConnect, Genesys)
- Develop appropriate compliance, monitoring and analytical procedures for the EMEA Covid-19 vaccine contact center, reflecting the business need, local and regional regulations and in alignment with global processes
- Proactively follow up with colleagues in EMEA, global and vendor, on tasks and activities required to launch the contact centre
- Participate in Contact Center Operations team meetings to identify, prioritise and execute service improvements
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Upload your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone of course.
- 2 years in a regulated industry, ideally Health Care sector (eg. Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical Industry).
- Knowledge of Pharma regulations
- QMS related knowledge and experience an advantage
- Analytical skills: set-up KPI dashboard, tracking and analyzing KPIs
- Knowledge of quality system processes such as Training, Document Management, Change Control, CAPA, Investigation…
- Ability to assess multiple issues, and interpret the compliance and business impact, translating into system and process requirements.
- Capability to focus and prioritize, with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel,).
- Ideally knowledge of relevant systems such as TruVault, Trackwise,…
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently
- A high level of accuracy and commitment to deadlines
- Can work independently, knows the right priorities and escalates issues if needed.
- Result oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to fit in well culturally in a complex organization
- Team player
- Customer Focus
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience.
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number : 17630