Do you have experience with commissioning and qualification of GMP regulated facilities and are you looking for an extra project? We have just the thing for you!
For an innovative biotechnological company we are looking for an experienced C&Q Engineer to help validating facilities that are currently under construction. The facilities that are being tackled in this project are cleanrooms, sterile work space and autoclave rooms (GMP). This project will take up 2 days per week for 2021, in 2022 this will grow to a full-time position. The duration of this project is around 2 years.
- Set up Qualification protocols, perform qualification testing and reporting.
- Act as SME for the project manager in the field of C&Q and coordinate the C&Q information flow between the project team and other relevant teams.
- Review delivered C&Q protocols and reports from contractors and suppliers.
- Monitor quality in the project according to internal and regulatory C&Q requirements and standards.
- Identifying improvement opportunities in the existing work methods to achieve an improved C&Q work process.
- Finished Masters or Bachelors degree in relevant area.
- Work experience with Q&O is a must.
- Helicopter view and experienced in project management.
- Strong organisational and documentation skills.
- Fluent in English (Dutch is a plus).
- Contract: 2 years through Oxford (independent contract not possible for this project)
- Salary: €3500- €5000 gross per month
- Working hours: 16 - 40 hours per week
- Region: Den Bosch
- Vacancy number: 18304