For one of our clients, located in Vilvoorde we are looking for a Lab Technician for 40%.
Assist CSST laboratory team with analytical work to support Research and Development projects in the area of starch, starch processing and co-products used for food, feed and industrial applications. Provide support to the preparation and the execution of lab and pilot experiments.
- Perform analytical work / product characterization programs associated to lab, pilot and plant experiments according to requests and priorities as defined by department Manager.
- Evaluation of trial results and basic reporting.
- Execute competitor product analyses.
- Assist CSST CoE Specialists in lab and pilot trial preparation and execution.
- Provide support to lab organization (maintenance of equipment, cleaning, safety, inventories,…… ).
- Adequate technical education (degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry): Bachelor-Engineer or Lab Technician
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good planning and organization skills (practically minded)
- Ability to apply best laboratory practices
- Experience in lab and pilot work
- Ability to cooperate with scientists (team player)
- English spoken and written in addition to local language
- PC literate (including data treatment capabilities)
- Existing right to work in Europe required.
- Work experience in an international environment
- Temporary position until December 2022
- Part-time position: 40% or 50%
Vacancy number: 20086