Oxford Global Resources ETT is looking for a Clinical Trial Assistant (CTA). This is an excellent project to join a well-known pharmaceutical company headquartered in Madrid who is currently starting new projects and after an initial 6 month contract you will be offered a permanent role.
As a Clinical Trial Assistant you will work with a collaborative and successful team to support Project Management team with operational activities.
- Provide Support to various projects
- Maintain and Tracking clinical study documentation
- Coordinate study materials
- Collate relevant study information.
- Strong Administrative skills
- Organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Excellent in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- High school diploma or local equivalent.
This is an office-based role in Madrid with some home-based flexibility.