For one of our clients, we are looking for an experienced Clinical Statistician. Do you have a MSc or PhD degree in a clinical or life sciences area, and experience in statistics? Do you have a previous experience within the pharmaceutical / clinical industry? Then you can be the candidate we are looking for!
As a Clinical Statistician, your are the experts on statistics within a team of Clinical Data Managers and Clinical Research Managers. You will provide statistical support for all data from various clinical research trials, and it is your job to create statistical analyses, graphs, and make the statistics understandable for the various stakeholders; from CRA's to managers to VP's to external entities like CRO's. You collaborate with multidisciplinary teams (task forces, investigations, improvement projects) to provide input to assessments by application of statistical methodologies and appropriate interpretation.
- You provide general statistical support, guidance and consultation to all aspects of testing and clinical trials. This includes resolution of critical deviations, investigations and improvement projects.
- /You guarantee integrity of statistical evaluation by ensuring application of appropriate statistical methodologies and traceability/reproducibility
- You cooperate actively cross-site and cross-departmental to develop, align and standardize data evaluation methods, methodologies and conventions.
- You provide statistical insight and representation towards colleagues and associates in the group and the organization.
- You have a university or PhD level degree in clinical or life sciences, with a specialty in Statistics.
- You have at least 5 years of clinical data statistics experience, preferably in immunology / oncology
- You have SAS, R, JMP, Design Expert, Simca knowledge
- You are creative and innovative
- You are a team player, you have the ability to share knowledge with multidisciplinary teams
- You have strong communication and presentation skills, you are able to liaise theory with the practical translations
- You have great command of the English language
- Contract: 1 year followed by indefinite contract
- Salary: €60k to €100k per year
- Hours: 32 - 40 hours, full time preferred
- Location: Utrecht area
Vacancy number: 17644
Oxford Global Resources is the largest recruitment agency within the fields of Science, Engineering and IT. All our recruiters have a relevant background within these fields and can help you find the perfect job through our extensive network.
As a specialist company we have a wide range of laboratory vacancies in Quality Control (QC) and Research & Development (R&D) within various sectors, including Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Contract Manufacturing, Contract Research, Food Industry, Chemicals, Environment and Plants.
Oxford is always looking for talent with expertise in Biotechnology, Immunology, Biochemistry, Virology, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Life Science, Analytical Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Petrochemistry and Diagnostics. We are keen to meet candidates who have experience in one or more of the following techniques: USP (Upstream Processing) DSP (Downstream Processing), Bioprocesses, virus culture, cell culture, ELISA, FACS, Western Blot, SDS-page, PCR, RT-PCR, qPCR, cloning, sequencing, protein purification, purification, HPLC, UPLC, chromatography, physical chemistry, viscosity, melting point, pourpoint, pH, XRF, GC, GC-MS, LC, LC-MS, ICP ICP-MS, AAS, UV, titrations, Karl Fisher, formulation, sterility, determinations, bioburden, environmental monitoring, LIMS, GMP, GLP, GCP, GDP, ISO17025.
Do you find this vacancy interesting? Or are you looking for a position at MLA, HLO, BSc, WO, MSc or PhD and are you interested in the vacancy laboratory Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Sample Preparation Laboratory Assistant, Analyst, Technician, Assistant Scientist, Associate Scientist, Scientist, Manufacturing Specialist, Process Engineer, Validation Engineer, QA (Quality Assurance) Officer, RA (Regulatory Affairs) Officer, Supervisor, Team Leader, Department Head, Laboratory Manager, Manager, Director, etc. Please contact us directly!