For a client located in Brussels, we are looking for a Clinical Research Screener (CRS) with good knowledge of Dutch, French and English. This position is open to candidates with a degree in Life Sciences or in Administration, who have a strong interest in clinical trials and who are flexible to work in shifts (7h30-15h48/9h00-17h16/10h15-18h33). This position is an interim opportunity.
The CRS is responsible for registering new/current volunteers and conducting a series of screening procedures to determine eligibility for clinical studies. Screening procedures includes conducting medical phone screening reviewing health related documents, performing check on data accuracy, maintaining source documentation, data and sample collection (blood sample, ECG, blood pressure, ….), ...
- You maintain first contact with potential volunteers and informs them about clinical research (procedure, payment, and company policies) in a prompt and professional manner.
- You perform phone screening following medical and other guidance, data and sample collection and safety of trial subjects.
- You ensure the follow up and update of the volunteer files and medical reports.
- You provide appropriate medical information to ineligible volunteers.
- You assess volunteers' qualifications for participation in a study based on information gathered during the phone screening and accurately entering the information into the database.
- You place outgoing calls to volunteers already listed in the database research unit for appointment.
- You identify potential volunteers for a study and send them the appropriate documents.
- You work with the recruiters and patient recruiter helping them to identify, explore and implement new methods for subject recruitment to extend the panel.
- You regularly review the database in order to have an accurate information.
- You help recruiters to identify, explore and implement new methods for subject recruitment to extend the panel.
- You maintain source documentation, accuracy, accessibility, and confidentiality of volunteer records and reports
- You handle text messaging, mailings or other communication methods towards subject's non compliance of regulatory requirements.
- You assist in the conduct of clinical trials
- You obtain signed informed consent from candidate trial-subjects.
- You ensure data collection of high quality and transfer to relevant departments (medication administration and other clinical exams, ….).
- You participate in the communication and study related meetings.
- You participate in other administrative parts related to the execution of clinical studies.
- You support ongoing capture and analysis of metrics to demonstrate value and increase productivity.
- You participate in the creation and implementation of global and local SOPs.
- You have a Diploma/bachelor's degree Life Sciences or in Administration
- You have a first experience in a role involving a large part of administration and/or in healthcare environment
- You are fluent in French, Dutch and in English
- You have good working knowledge of MS office tools
- You are a fast learner and have strong communication skills.
- You have a great eye for details
- Existing right to work in Europe is required
- Interim contract until the end of the year (possibility of extension)
- Full-time position
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience