"Are you a Clinical Research Physician with an extensive experience in Oncology? Would you like to be the reference person in the matter and to provide medical expertise & support for the development, implementation, conduct and reporting of the clinical trials? Are you fluent in English? Then we have your dream job!"
Being a Clinical Research Physician means participating in high quality clinical research in Oncology that serves the interest of Society.
- The Clinical Research Physician (CRP) supports the Oncology Research Groups in the elaboration of their scientific strategies to improve standards of care.
- The CRP contributes to develop collaboration between the stakeholders (academic groups, industry).
- The CRP provides medical expertise and support for the development, implementation, conduct and reporting of the clinical trials.
- In that respect, the CRP works closely with other functional areas including statistics, regulatory, operations and data management.
- The CRP conducts training for non-medical staff and contributes also to courses and workshops.
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Upload your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone off course.
- Medical Doctor degree with 5 years of professional experience in clinical research, preferably in oncology
- No special need to already have an experience in industry, hospital is also ok
- Basic understanding of medical statistics
- Team player and dynamic
- Good level of computer literacy
- Fluent in English (oral and written), other languages are an asset
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience, including meal vouchers.
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number: 16590