For one of our clients in Anderlecht, we are currently looking for a "Clinical Research Nurse".
As a Clinical Research Nurse, you will be responsible for clinical activities such as blood tests, blood pressure, catheter placement, ECG, etc.
- Participate to the volunteer's selection = this is the 2nd step after the volunteer's recruiter's activity (First screening is the task of another department. Close collaboration).
- Selection exams/data collection → validation of the volunteers based on medical aspects.This means interviews f2f with volunteers in FR-NL-ENGL. Volunteers could come from other countries. The Nurse needs to be able to evaluate if volunteers matches all specificities of the clinical research. This represents for the volunteers in a first contact/ experience with clinical research. (Communication skills are important)
- Able to perform anamnesis, apply inclusion and exclusion criteria, record medical history.
- At ease to give public presentation for a group of 8 people (volunteers).
- Management of all other clinical activities such as blood tests, blood pressure, catheter placement, ECG, etc. it can be in ambulatory and during the hospitalization of participants.
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Upload your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone of course.
- Bachelor Nurse → A1. A2 is not allowed.
- At least 6 months in Clinical environment is an asset.
- Stress resistant: there is a daily dashboard to follow. The instructions are given and the timing to proceed the different tasks also.
- Ability to work in a very structured way.
- Punctual. Shifts and reports from one team to another.
- Troubleshooting: if a system doesn't work when needed → keep calm and find a solution.
- Ability to work according to strict procedures and timing.
- Languages: good written and verbal skills in FR, NL, ENG.
- Positive attitude. Work with volunteers. Very professional communication.
- Able to work in team, in small group or alone
- Able to use various systems. Very important to follow the procedures and to register results in the system.
- Constant shifts: early, day, night, weekend
- Temporary assignment
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience, including meal vouchers.
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number: 16750