For one of our clients in Anderlecht, we are currently looking for a "Clinical Research Nurse". Do you have a bachelor degree nursing and already experience in a clinical environment? This might be a good opportunity for you!
As a Clinical Research Nurse, you will be responsible for clinical activities such as blood tests, blood pressure, catheter placement, ECG, etc.
- Participate to the volunteer's selection = this is the 2nd step after the volunteer's recruiter's activity (First screening is the task of another department. Close collaboration).
- Selection exams/data collection → validation of the volunteers based on medical aspects.This means interviews f2f with volunteers in FR-NL-ENGL. Volunteers could come from other countries. The Nurse needs to be able to evaluate if volunteers matches all specificities of the clinical research. This represents for the volunteers in a first contact/ experience with clinical research. (Communication skills are important)
- Able to perform anamnesis, apply inclusion and exclusion criteria, record medical history.
- At ease to give public presentation for a group of 8 people (volunteers).
- Management of all other clinical activities such as blood tests, blood pressure, catheter placement, ECG, etc. it can be in ambulatory and during the hospitalization of participants.
- Bachelor Nurse → A1. A2 is not allowed.
- At least 6 months in Clinical environment is an asset.
- Stress resistant: there is a daily dashboard to follow. The instructions are given and the timing to proceed the different tasks also.
- Ability to work in a very structured way.
- Punctual. Shifts and reports from one team to another.
- Troubleshooting: if a system doesn't work when needed → keep calm and find a solution.
- Ability to work according to strict procedures and timing.
- Languages: good written and verbal skills in FR, NL, ENG.
- Positive attitude. Work with volunteers. Very professional communication.
- Able to work in team, in small group or alone
- Able to use various systems. Very important to follow the procedures and to register results in the system.
- Constant shifts: early, day, night, weekend
- Existing right to work in Europe required
- Temporary assignment
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience, including meal vouchers.
Vacancy number: 16750