Clinical Research Manager - someone who sets up, standardizes and manages several clinical trials and clinical projects, done in-house and by several partner CRO's of this pharmaceutical and biotechnological, growing research company.
For a company that develops their own products in the fields of immunology, oncology, aging and geriatrics, and related medical fields, we are looking for a Clinical Research Manager. In this position you will be the main point of contact for a team of clinical research associates, data managers, study managers, and research associates at the CRO's, academic instances and hospitals that the company works with. To ensure clinical trials of ICH-GCP norms and standards, you guide and manage clinical study professionals in your team. You keep oversight on all clinical activities within several projects at once.
- Set up and manage several clinical studies and projects.
- Standardize data capture and reporting at several locations.
- Safeguard clinical study data integrity by ensuring ICH-GCP guidelines are followed.
- Contribute to constant process improvement and adjustment.
- Serve as the main point of contact for collaborating parties at hospitals, CRO's, etc.
- Oversee data capture and reporting, coordinating and training personnel where needed.
- At least a finished MSc degree within biomedical sciences, clinical research or similar.
- Senior level of experience in clinical research management.
- Experience with clinical quality guidelines (ICH, GCP).
- Coordinating and managing capabilities
- Excellent communication in both Dutch and English is a must
- Analytical, pragmatic, clear communication, direct.
- Contract: 7 months + extension in the future
- Salary: €60k to €90k per year
- Hours: 32 - 40 hours, full time preferred
- Location: Utrecht area
- Vacancy number: 17640
Oxford Global Resources is the largest recruitment agency within the fields of Science, Engineering and IT. All our recruiters have a relevant background within these fields and can help you find the perfect job through our extensive network.
As a specialist company we have a wide range of laboratory vacancies in Quality Control (QC) and Research & Development (R&D) within various sectors, including Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Contract Manufacturing, Contract Research, Food Industry, Chemicals, Environment and Plants.
Oxford is always looking for talent with expertise in Biotechnology, Immunology, Biochemistry, Virology, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Life Science, Analytical Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Petrochemistry and Diagnostics. We are keen to meet candidates who have experience in one or more of the following techniques: USP (Upstream Processing) DSP (Downstream Processing), Bioprocesses, virus culture, cell culture, ELISA, FACS, Western Blot, SDS-page, PCR, RT-PCR, qPCR, cloning, sequencing, protein purification, purification, HPLC, UPLC, chromatography, physical chemistry, viscosity, melting point, pourpoint, pH, XRF, GC, GC-MS, LC, LC-MS, ICP ICP-MS, AAS, UV, titrations, Karl Fisher, formulation, sterility, determinations, bioburden, environmental monitoring, LIMS, GMP, GLP, GCP, GDP, ISO17025.
Do you find this vacancy interesting? Or are you looking for a position at MLA, HLO, BSc, WO, MSc or PhD and are you interested in the vacancy laboratory Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Sample Preparation Laboratory Assistant, Analyst, Technician, Assistant Scientist, Associate Scientist, Scientist, Manufacturing Specialist, Process Engineer, Validation Engineer, QA (Quality Assurance) Officer, RA (Regulatory Affairs) Officer, Supervisor, Team Leader, Department Head, Laboratory Manager, Manager, Director, etc. Please contact us directly!