Temporary mission until the end of the year but with high probability to be extended on a long term basis.
As Clinical Research Admin Support, you will have several responsibilities.
- You develop and maintain unit volunteer recruitment capability to conduct a broad range of exploratory development studies;
- You are recruiting, orienting, scheduling and ensuring compensation for all volunteers and subjects participating in clinical research studies;
- You assist in different secretarial, financial, regulatory and clinical trials source documentation related matters (e.g. Managing volunteers phone calls and visits, welcoming volunteers; recording study data, maintaining source documentation, updating volunteer database specific to study participation, assistance in organizing meetings and travels, diary and meetings management, letters and mail administration, purchasing/orders management, contact with the suppliers, budgets set up and management, monthly expenses justification, bank account management, payment of the volunteers,…);
- You participate in protocol related activities such as assistance in the review of the informed consent documents for assigned protocols, responding to queries specific to subject data collection, acting as witness for the study medication administration in accordance with protocol.
- You have a bachelor or a Master degree in Life Science or in a paramedical field
- You have good language skills in French, Dutch and English
- You are available starting from September 2020
- You are flexible in term of working hours and ready to work with different schedule (7h15-15h33; 8h30-16h48; 9h00-17h18). The Covid situation may require to work also some hours on Saturday (1 Saturday/month)
- You have good working knowledge of MS office tools
- You are a fast learner and have strong communication skills.
- You have a great eye for details