We are looking for a Clinical Project Assistant to join our team in Madrid. As a CPA you will be office and sponsor-based, giving support to regulatory and administrative tasks in clinical trials. No previous experience is needed!
To support to Regulatory in the Submission and Notification to the CEIm, AMPS, and CCAA of Clinical Research, according to the SOPs.
To assist Affiliate Clinical Project Managers (ACPM), GRAs and any other clinical research personnel involved, in the in-house organization, management and execution of projects.
Creates and maintains Study Files according to SOPs.
Customize study documents/forms and coordinate the translation process of the standard documents.
Maintenance of essential documents.
Maintenance of Study Information on time. In Impact System.
Maintain basic correspondence with study management, sites, investigators.
Tracking and coordination of study payments incl. update of relevant databases where applicable
Ensure tracking and reporting of study information including maintenance of databases.
Assist to answer requests about clinical study information
Assist in forwarding safety information to the appropriate group.
Organize travel arrangements and meetings as applicable.
- Bachelor’s degree in science related field –desirable-.
- English required (Proficiency Level-written and spoken).
- Spanish native level.
- Knowledge of clinical trials policies and procedures.
- Complementary trainings in Clinical Trials is a must as a CRA or CTA.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft (MS) Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: Ability to communicate successfully, both verbally and in writing, to a diverse population.
- Strong organizational skills, timeliness, and attention to detail are a must.
- Must be capable of taking initiative to complete all job responsibilities independently and effectively with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- Ability to identify problems and develop solutions for situations that are either analytical or technical in nature.
- Should demonstrate integrity values and focused on results.
- Interesting conditions are being offered for a junior profile.
Interim contract is offered -6 months duration- without the option to be extended