This position may evolve into a Clinical Operations Manager position after a few years.
As Clinical Operations Assistant, you assist/support the clinical operations teams in clinical trials administrative activities.
- You create and develop several clinical trials documents (forms, templates).
- You create, develop and sent clinical trials related electronic forms (questionnaires, ...)
- You distribute and dispatch all the studies correspondence, ...
- You sent clinical documentation to sites and you are responsible to do the follow-up, to collect and do the filing of clinical documents required for the site activation.
- You give a regulat update on the status of clinical documents collection.
- You coordinate the logistics for studies material.
- You give support in the preparation of audits by setting-up, organizing clinical documentation
- You organize meetings related to studies
- You have a University degree in Life Sciences with preferably a first experience in clinical operations (internship or working experience)
- You are fluent in English
- You can work independently as well as in a team
- You have strong organizational skills
- You are multitasking and you are able to prioritize
- You are rigorous
- You are detailed-oriented
- You are Computer literate with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook