As Clinical Client Support Specialist, you provide first line support in the use of the company's products and services for Randomization and Trial Supply Management, Electronic Data Capture and electronic Trial Master Files for clinical trials.
- You provide professional assistance to clients in answering inquiries and solve technical problems in the use of the company's products and services.
- You manage internal and external access for the company's systems.
- When questions are escalated to other company's team members, you do the follow up of client requests until these questions/issues have been solved.
- You provide phone and email support.
- You perform validation testing for the company's systems if required.
- You have a degree in health related field, computer science or equivalent relevant experience in customer support.
- You have 3 years of experience in a support position within Clinical Trials environment (for example as a CTA)
- You are fluent in English (written and oral)
- You are available to work from 7:00 am till 3:30 pm.
- You have excellent communication, organizational, planning and interpersonal skills.
- You are able to operate independently with minimal supervision and work well under pressure.
- You are solution oriented and you are a real problem solver.
- You have an excellent attention to details.
- You have the ability to manage several tasks simultaneously.
- You are a team player.