Are you a experienced researcher with extensive experience with chromatography? Are you ready for a new challenge, and set the working standards for laboratory worldwide? Then you will find the challenge you were looking for within this position.
- This is a challenging vacancy for a experienced researcher (PhD or MSc with >5y with work experience) with instrumental techniques (HPLC, LC-MS, GC, ICP-MS, etc). You will be writings new SOP and working standards for detection of contaminants in the products, alongside with aligning this work standard with a renewed quality standard. This role focuses heavily on chromatography, method development, troubleshooting and making new methods robust. You train and supervise other employees / users and in this way contribute to the further professionalization of this laboratory. Our customer is an international company and this laboratory is one of the reference laboratories for a large part of the world. The methods and techniques developed here are used all over the world and this laboratory also provides troubleshooting on samples from various locations.
- Method development with LC, GC, Mass spectrometry and other instrumental techniques
- Troubleshooting on existing analyzes and problems reported from QC
- Aligning methods with (Dutch) legislation and quality standards
- Completed PhD ~5 years of experience, of MSc ~10 years of experience
- Experience with method development and troubleshooting
- You can work multidisciplinary
- You communicate clearly and directly and can motivate in a structured way why optimization steps are needed / taken
- You are proactive, eager to learn and you get energy from the challenge in the job
Terms of employment
- Employment: Temporary for a period of 1 year with a chance of extension
- Salary indication: >€3500 month
- Working hours: full time
- Location: West Brabant
Vacancy number 16090