Exciting allround role for chemical warehouse operator for a client in Kleve Germany.
We are looking for a motivated person to join the chemical warehouse team. Have you worked in a warehouse before and do you have affinity with chemistry? Keep on reading!
- In the chemical warehouse you will be an allround operator. There are three stations that you will be working on:
- station 1. Handling requests: checking request forms, Finding right chemicals, Filling the right amounts in the right containers.
- station 2. Packaging chemicals: hazard labelling, packaging, storing and sending of the chemicals.
- station 3. Receiving final products, sampling for QC, handling order documents and inventory.
- Secondary Technical Education (equivalent to MLO4 in the Netherlands).
- You have affinity with the chemical industry/sector.
- Experience with working in a warehouse is a plus.
- Fluent in spoken and written German.
- Speaking Dutch is a plus, not a requirement.
- Period: long term, starting with one year contract directly at client.
- Salary: €2000 - €2500 per month
- Work schedule: 39 hours per week
- Location: Kleve, Germany
- vacancy nr: 16856
Oxford Global Resources is the largest recruitment agency within the fields of Science, Engineering and IT. All our recruiters have a relevant background within these fields and can help you find the perfect job through our extensive network.
As a specialist company we have a wide range of laboratory vacancies in Quality Control (QC) and Research & Development (R&D) within various sectors, including Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Contract Manufacturing, Contract Research, Food Industry, Chemicals, Environment and Plants.
Oxford is always looking for talent with expertise in Biotechnology, Immunology, Biochemistry, Virology, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Life Science, Analytical Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Petrochemistry and Diagnostics. We are keen to meet candidates who have experience in one or more of the following techniques: USP (Upstream Processing) DSP (Downstream Processing), Bioprocesses, virus culture, cell culture, ELISA, FACS, Western Blot, SDS-page, PCR, RT-PCR, qPCR, cloning, sequencing, protein purification, purification, HPLC, UPLC, chromatography, physical chemistry, viscosity, melting point, pourpoint, pH, XRF, GC, GC-MS, LC, LC-MS, ICP ICP-MS, AAS, UV, titrations, Karl Fisher, formulation, sterility, determinations, bioburden, environmental monitoring, LIMS, GMP, GLP, GCP, GDP, ISO17025.
Do you find this vacancy interesting? Or are you looking for a position at MLA, HLO, BSc, WO, MSc or PhD and are you interested in the vacancy laboratory Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Sample Preparation Laboratory Assistant, Analyst, Technician, Assistant Scientist, Associate Scientist, Scientist, Manufacturing Specialist, Process Engineer, Validation Engineer, QA (Quality Assurance) Officer, RA (Regulatory Affairs) Officer, Supervisor, Team Leader, Department Head, Laboratory Manager, Manager, Director, etc.? Please contact us directly!