Interesting position for professionals with a Chemical Engineering background. As a Chemical Scientist you will be responsible for several R&D projects in the pharmaceutical industry.
You will work with a wide variety of clients within the company, QC department, production and QA/RA. As such you are a vital point in this pharmaceutical R&D location.
You will work closely within the team for new product introductions. These products will be also be in the form of processes that need to be thought out and set up.
- Provide strategic and in-depth scientific and technical support to internal and external customers and internal stakeholders
- Provide clear and timely support including follow-up and communication
- Oversee the timelines of custom projects in the upscaling phase of the project.
- Manage customer feedback
- Assist in legal documentation
- Phd Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering or similar
- MSc. with ~5years of experience in farma is also suitable
- GMP is a huge pre
- Preferably in possession of a Radiation Hygiene diploma (5b or higher)
- Excellent communication skills, and a team player attitude
- Good project management skills
- Fluency in English (Dutch is a plus)
Terms of employment
- Employment: Prospect of a permanent contract
- Salary indication: from € 4000 to € 4800
- Working hours: 40 hours per week
- Location: Alkmaar region
Job opening number: 14826