We are looking for multiple technicians to help the fight against cancer by performing cell culture for immunotherapies. Apply right away if you have GMP or cell culture experience.
You work under GMP-guidelines to help cure patients of cancer by applying and producing immunotherapies. You work in a cleanroom to minimize the chances of contamination, handle and treat the patient material and perform a lot of small-scale cell culture with humane cells. You work in a motivated and international team of technicians, specialists, and engineers. You can apply for this role if you have experience with cell culture or GMP guidelines at MBO4 or HBO level. Feel free to reach out to our Science Recruiter or apply directly if you are interested!
- Cell isolation
- Immunotherapy production
- Human cell culture
- Cell viability assays
- Growth promotion tests
- Cleanroom gowning
- Following strict GMP-procedures
- Technical or bachelor's degree (MBO or HBO)
- Cell culture or GMP experience
- Good communicative skills, Dutch not required
Benefits and practical experience
- Long term position, start through Oxford
- Salary range: €3400-3700,- gross per month, plus a shift allowance on top of that.
- 40 hours per week, 2-shift system, possible with public transport
- Region: Amsterdam
Vacancy number: 23338
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please do not apply if you do not have a valid working permit in the Netherlands. Your application will not be processed.