Are you driven by the opportunity to directly impact the lives of individuals with the work you do at the lab? Do you have a passion for cellular and molecular biology? Then read on!
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced cellular/molecular biologist to join our client's team. The successful candidate will have extensive experience working with various types of cells in a laboratory setting and a strong background in cell biology. The Cell Culture Specialist will be responsible for the development and optimization of cell culture protocols, as well as the maintenance and expansion of cell lines for various research and development projects. This will involve working closely with a team of scientists to design and execute experimental protocols, analyze and interpret data, and report findings.
- Develop and optimize robust cell culture protocols
- Maintain and expand mammalian cell lines independently
- Design and execute experimental protocols
- Analyze and interpret data
- Collaborate with colleagues in the characterization of molecules.
- A BSc or MSc degree in cell biology, biotechnology, bio-process engineering or related.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with cell culturing (internship included).
- Experience working under cGMP is a plus.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Problem solver with an analytical mindset.
- 12 month contract with possibility of extension.
- Salary: 2800-3400 depending on experience
- Full-time employment
- Location: Greater Dublin Area