For one of our clients located in Switzerland, we are currently looking for a "Calibration Technician".
Our client is a pioneer in biotechnology and has a leading portfolio of medicines to treat MS, spinal muscular atrophy and is at the forefront of neurology research. For their manufacturing site at Luterbach we are looking for a Calibration Technician.
The Calibration technician is responsible for supporting all the calibration activities for the Luterbach manufacturing site. The purpose of this role is to provide high level of technical expertise needed to support daily calibration activities,
operations team and equipment related issues during manufacturing campaigns, in full compliance with Safety, Quality, and Compliance.
- Support all the calibration activities and corrective calibrations linked to manufacturing
- Insure LOTO (Lockout/Tagout) application from safety perspective
- Track calibration system through the DeltaV / AMS control systems
- Actively participate to technical training for technicians
- Provide commissioning, validation, engineering support
- Investigate instruments failures / out of tolerance (Remedial Action Reporting) and serve as system expert for troubleshooting instruments and repairs
- Respond to adverse conditions and implement corrective actions to restore instrument to normal operation
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Upload your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone of course.
- 3 years of calibration experience on mid-sized and major projects for Instrumentation with high complexity in the chemical, biotech-or pharmaceutical industry.
- Proven experience and knowledge in calibration, measurement technology, and controls with delta V / AMS system.
- Excellent communication & listening, writing skills, can adapt style to the audience
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills, self-motivated Capable of analyzing and solving complex problems through innovative thought and experience Team player prepared to work in a team-based culture within the manufacturing teams
- Ability to think and act cross-functionally, interacting with experts, SME's, engineers etc.
- Able to work in a fast and dynamic environment with a high emphasis on achieving results
- Demonstrated ability in technical writing, describing complex processes and qualifications and to translate it into clear, precise reports
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience.
- Location Switzerland, Luterbach
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number: 16645