Are you a freelance C# Developer, hands on, problem solver of difficult problems and producer of solutions outside the standard procedure? Are you interested in working for a pioneer in healthcare technology and looking for a new opportunity? We have the perfect job for you!
As an C# Developer you will be responsible for designing, developing and unit testing application code in C# in a .NET / WPF environment, that provides communication with the CI System through software drivers written in C++. The database is accessed via .NET components.
You will work remotely (during covid-19) on a platform that provides support for advanced objective and diagnostic measures, needs to be extended with new features and the support four our clients most recent product. The application is a module within a plug-in based framework, that accesses a relational database to manage user and patient data.
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Upload your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone of course.
- Master in software engineering or equivalent with 3 years of experience in a full lifecycle commercial software development environment
- Previous professional experience with C# (WPF) and with developing Windows desktop client applications
- Working knowledge of object oriented software development
- Strong GUI design skills
- Experience with C++ and managed C++
- Familiar with Agile development environments and scrum
- Good writing skills for purposes of requirements, design and code documentation.
- Full professional English proficiency
- Experience in software design and implementation for medical devices
- Strong interest in medical device development and associated quality regulations
- Familiarity with electronics and measurement equipment such as oscilloscopes and function generators
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience.
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number : 17650