- Responsible for GMP purchasing of raw materials and components for Large Scale Manufacturing including timely delivery of high quality products from suppliers.
- This position has responsibility of ensuring that all procurement transactions have requisite due diligence performed prior to their execution, and the due diligence is documented as part of a PO memo that gets issued to senior management.
- Interacting with internal departments and external suppliers.
- All operations will be performed as per executed training curricula and under appropriate quality systems such as cGMP.
- Supporting the sourcing and management of certain categories of indirect materials (a.o. lab supplies , lab equipment, services.)
- Project management within area of responsibilities.
- Knowledge of ERP systems e.g. Oracle or similar
- Excellent Excel knowledge is required
- Good communication skills in English, orally and written are required
- Good listening skills, understanding requirements and a crisp understanding for urgency is important
- Experience within the Biotech/Pharma environment would be beneficial