We are sourcing for Business developer for one of our partners at the bioscience park.
As a Business Developer, you will focus on the pharmaceutical and biotech industry.
Your focus will be on lead generation, customer acquisition, and contract negotiation and expending the business within existing client. This role involves both national and international travel to meet clients, attend conferences, and participate in relevant business events. You will collaborate closely with Commercial team within the company.
- You will take a proactive and enthusiastic approach to excel in negotiating and closing complex deals, effectively engaging with stakeholders at all levels within client organizations.
- Utilize an established network within the food, pharma, and biotech industry to contribute to the organization.
- Leverage your experience in customer acquisition and business development to drive growth and foster new partnerships.
- Hold a Master's degree in bioscience, biotechnology, or related fields.
- Excellent communication skills and a high level of energy, with a go-getter attitude.
- Demonstrate a desire and ambition to progress in Business Development roles.
- Ideally, experience with Microbiology and Next-Generation sequencing.
- Be able to work effectively both independently and within a team, meeting strict deadlines.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time, with the ability to work remotely as needed.
- Located in or near Leiden.
- Directly employed by client, long-term perspective;
- Travel allowance;
- Opportunities for education and training;
- Full time position, daytime work
- salary between 50 - 70k annual
- Region: Leiden
- vacancy number: 23061