The importance of data science is rapidly growing and we see exponential growth in data and data types. There are significant advances in algorithms, storage and compute power and there is tremendous growth in investment and increasing acceptance by regulators and payors
Our client R&D is putting a lot of emphasis on data science. At our client R&D Global Public Health it is our mission to use data sciences tools and methodologies in support of our development programs and in support of Global Public Health in general.
The portfolio of data sciences initiatives within GPH is growing and we see a need to increase our current data science team.
- Research driven mindset, exploring publications and scientific articles
- Knowledge and expertise in data structuring and data cleansing techniques.
- Expertise in the use of data science and modelling techniques and tools (R, predictive modelling...)
- Data visualization techniques and tools
- Exhibit a passion to Global Public Health, through education and or participation in Global Public Health work.
- A creative, open and research driven mindset is expected.
- Major communication language will be English.
- Working within a team, the incumbent is expected to report and present on the results of the research, will have frequent contact with subject matter experts and with collaborating partners