BEL - NLD
2/3 d/week at office
English, Proficient in Dutch
Primary Work Location
Our Client is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. They have over 75,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
As part of a dynamic team, you will be responsible to support the various companies' Benelux Business Units in developing their strategies by providing market, sales, and pricing analysis.
In addition, you will assist in financial planning, forecasting, analysis, and optimizing reporting. You will work in close proximity with the sales and marketing organizations of the medical segment.
- Support the Annual Strategic Review (ASR), annual budget, periodic forecast activities, and quarterly reporting of the different Benelux Business Units of our Client.
- Analyze and follow up on the financial results.
- Act as a Partner to the business, analyze specific market developments, and highlight trends that affect the strategy of the Business in question.
- Participate in business meetings to present the analysis made and discuss the trends.
- Perform pricing analysis and review different price scenarios and develop proposals to improve the profit margins of the various Business Units.
- Support the Customer Service Organization with the development of reporting tools and dashboards and with the preparation of standard procedures and files for, among other things, the calculation of sales discounts and post-invoicing.
- Support the Tender and Pricing department by conducting analysis and delivering product/ price overviews requested in the various (public) tenders.
- Analyze product and price data for all major framework agreements as well as all contracts of purchasing groups in the Benelux.
- Ensure standardization in processes performed (ASR, Budget, Forecast, Reporting, …) and identify improvement opportunities to improve efficiency and service levels.
- A varied function with international contacts within a company with an important social contribution in a purposeful organization.
- An informal working atmosphere, dynamic workplace culture and an environment that lets you grow and develop.
- An attractive remuneration package
- Salary: 2750 - 3750 gross per month