For one of our clients located in Brussels, we are currently looking for a "Brand Marketing Manager".
Service to be delivered to the Commercial Lead within the Business Unit Internal Medicine.
The responsibility will include full preparation of the (pre-)launch of a new osteoarthritis medicine for the Internal Medicine BU:
- willing to pay study,
- stakeholder Influence mapping,
- patient journey,
- developing promotional and education material,
- lead and support in organizing customer meetings and events, etc
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Download your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone off course.
- 3 to 8 years of relevant experience marketing experience, with if possible experience in pre-launch of new products in a niche market.
- Experience with launch of non-reimbursed medicines is a plus.
- Previous experience in brand management in the pharmaceutical industry is a must.
- Innovative, open-minded, strong project management skills, strong communicator, easy writer
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience, including meal vouchers,...
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number/ 16455