For one of our clients located in the east of Brussels, we are looking for a Biostatistician with 2-3 years of experience in Clinical Trials.
This is a direct hiring position.
As Biostatistician, you will join our client's statistics department, a team of approximately 20 analysts, fellows, statisticians, and epidemiologists, providing methodological support to the company's clinical trials and research projects.
- With the medical experts, you support the company in the elaboration and realization of its scientific research agenda
- You provide methodological support for the development, conduct and reporting of clinical studies and exploratory research projects (development of the initial concept, writing the statistical sections of the protocol, supervising database setup and cleaning, writing the statistical analysis plan, preparing the statistical analysis reports and contributing to the publication of results).
- You actively contribute to the development and maintenance of state of the art methodology in the department of statistics
- You disseminate the company's methodology of clinical trials through teaching assignments at training courses or conferences
- You provide independent and objective assessment of projects in line with internationally recognized guidance and practices.
- You have a MSc, PhD or ScD degree in biostatistics or statistics with at least 2-3 years of experience as Biostatistician within clinical trials.
- You are proficient in the use of SAS; experience with R is an asset
- You have experience with CDISC/ADAM
- You have knowledge in health-related quality of life and/or health technology assessment (asset)
- You have good communication skills in both oral and written English
- You have the ability to work in an international multidisciplinary environment
- You are capable of presenting and debating projects with partners
- You are able to write scientific communications
- You are dynamic and capable of working autonomously
- You are a team player
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number: 15632