Do you have a degree in Biostatistics and you desire to become accountable for selected studies or research projects in oncology? Are you fluent in English? Then we have your dream job!
The Statistician works under the hierarchical supervision of the Head of Statistics Department. He/she will report directly to him/her or to his/her delegate, the Associate head of the Department. The statistician complies with standard operating procedures and other international guidelines in use at our client.
Responsibilities in studies and research projects:
- Statistical design of new clinical trials
- Development of protocols, case report forms and any activities required for the set-up of a study in collaboration with other department
- Development of statistical analysis plans
- Programming of data base extractions for data exchanges
- Development and validation of SAS programs for the reporting of clinical trials according to defined statistical analysis plans
- Analysis and reporting of clinical studies and research projects
- Writes sections of manuscripts
- Preparation of material for presentation of results to conferences
- Submission of clinical trial results to regulators (EudraCT)
Responsibilities in the statistics department
- Actively participates to the bi-weekly meetings of the statistics department and to the internal protocol review meetings
- Investigation and implementation of new statistical procedures including the development of the programs needed for the tasks
- Develops programs needed for particular statistical procedures (with the help of the statistical analysts, if needed)
The statistician may be requested to occasionally travel to meetings or conferences.
The position is open for candidates with an MSc, PhD or ScD degree in biostatistics with some experience in clinical trials research (oncology is an asset).
In addition, the position requires:
- Good communication skills in both oral and written English
- Able to write scientific communications
- Dynamic and capable of working autonomously
- Team player
- Existing right to work in Europe required
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience.
Vacancy number : 18274