Are you looking for a position as scientist working on primarily downstream bioprocesses? This biotech firm in Amsterdam is looking for a candidate with project-based tech transfer experience. Apply directly if this seems appealing to you!
As a Bioprocessing Scientist you collaborate with many different departments in a project team to ensure tech transfer and method development from clients towards production. You are focused on DSP-processes but will have some involvement with USP-processes too. In your role, you have direct contact with clients regarding technical aspects, so communication is key. Another large part of your job is technical writing of GMP-documentation and procedures.
You are responsible for overseeing the entire process, starting from transfer, to process validation. Our client is the partner for various biotech companies that want to produce a range of biopharmaceutical products. Overall, you will have a dynamic, primarily hands-off, position in project teams to develop or transfer bioprocesses.
- Technology transfer of DSP processes
- Development of DSP processes
- Validation bioprocesses
- Client contact
- Writing technical GMP documentation
- Oversee planning, execution and timely reporting of the processes
- Act as SME for technicians and operators and provide trainings when needed
- A BSc or MSc degree in a life sciences related field
- At least a few years of experience with DSP processes
- Deep knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- (Internal) client contact is a huge plus
- Fluent in English, both orally and written
- (Unlimited) EU work permit
- Contract: Long term position, contract directly at our client
- Salary indication: €4700 - €6500
- Working hours: Full time, 32h is possible
- Region: Amsterdam
Vacancy number: 22694