For one of our clients, a big pharmaceutical company, we are looking for a "Biometric expert".
As a Biometric Expert your main responsibility is to plan, organize, coordinate and control the project-related biometric activities in order to achieve all the objectives described in the contract within the constraints of timelines and budget and with respect to the applicable procedures.
- Oversight of biometric implementations
- Optimization of current biometric portfolio components
- Advisory role in supporting architecture selection
- Assistance in integration of biometric tools with other systems
- Co-selection of new alternative identification methods
- 3 to 5 years of experience working in the field of biometrics
- Knowledgeable on system integrations
- Knowledgeable on relevant database architecture supporting integrated biometric systems
- Familiar with biometric data security requirements
- Have a graduate or postgraduate degree (BSc/BA/MA/MSc).
- Being an experienced user of the computer tools:able to work with Microsoft Windows,Microsoft Word and Excel. Experience with any other computer application, with databases and database management is an added advantage.
- Understanding concepts of electricity and electronics would be an advantage but are not essential.
- Able to read, speak and write English
- Motivated professional attitude
- Demonstrate commitment and enthusiasm
- This is a full time position for the first month, afterwards a part-time is negotiable.
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).