Is your native language PHP and you just love OOP? Then we need you! You will be working on developing the back-end in cooperation with the front-end developers.
Our client is a medium sized specialist in email marketing. The company is characterized by an open atmosphere with a strong focus on personal development and interest. To support their growth we're searching for a highly experienced back-end developer. As a back-end developer, you're in charge of creating, maintaining, and testing software. Examples include databases, integration, APIs, and other back-end operations. We're seeking a developer who has experience in working with big volumes of data and is eager to learn about our framework.
- Developing in PHP and loving to do it OOP style;
- Speaks SQL too;
- Developing the creations of the frond-end developers into something awesome.
- Bachelor or Master IT related, or self-taught with work examples and at least 4 years of relevant experience;
- Fluent in English and Dutch is a big plus;
- At least 5 years of experience working in PHP and OOP;
- Has experience and/or affinity with working with LAMP stack;
- Knowing your way around in Ubuntu.
Terms of employment
- Employment: direct;
- Salary indication: 4500 - 6500, based on education and level of experience;
- Working hours: full time, 40 hours;
- Vacation days: 25 days;
- Region: Amsterdam;
- Remote: 50% remote/50% on-site;
- Travel allowance: 19ct/km;
- Vacancy number: 17995.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Unlimited EU working permit is required. Please do not apply if you do not have a working permit to live and work in the Netherlands. If you do not have an unlimited permit, your application will not be processed.