Oxford has an exciting opportunity for a Back End Developer in .Net and C# to join our Client in France's Digital Factory project. This mostly remote opportunity is for 6 months initially, however the project is planned to run for 3 years or more. This is an excellent role for the right Back-End Developer on this Consumer Facing Application.
Our client is looking for a Back End Developer in .Net and C# for their Consumer Facing Application. The right candidate will ideally be coming from a product related background and have strong Azure experience with functions, pipelines and so forth. It is essential to have extensive experience in .Net and C#, as well as experience in API Development in C# for the purposes of writing and modifying APIs
- Working on a remote basis, the Back End Developer joining this Digital Factor Project will provide expertise in Azure functionality and application as well as some web app services.
- This person will contribute their extensive experience in .Net and C#, and also work with DevOps & Pipelines.
- There will also be some future tasks that will involve integration using Dynamics 365.
- Experience of working in an Azure hosted environment
- Extensive Back End Development experience with C#
- Extensive Back End Development experience with .Net
- Experience in API Development in C# for the purpose of writing / modifying API's.
- Hourly all inclusive rate
- Mainly remote work, with occasional short trips to Paris for team meetings (every 2-3 months approximately)
- Long project timeline - this opportunity is for 6 months, with extensions likely of up to 3 years
Existing right to work in Europe required.