Are you an ambitious, experienced Automation Project Manager in the Biotech/Pharma industry and you are ready to join a passionate team in the dynamic world of Biotech ? Don't miss out this opportunity!
Within the Operations IS department, the team is seeking an enthusiastic, results-oriented and experienced Automation Project Manager to join our growing organization in the Netherlands.
The candidate will be responsible for automation related projects to ensure equipment reliability and organization readiness and sustainability for the company's ongoing functional, geographical and operational expansion.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, highly experienced, and talented individual to join a dynamic organization passionately committed to supporting our values and goals.
- Manage communication, preparation and implementation of Automation Life Cycle Management for existing and new installation projects within established scope, schedule, and budget
- Facilitate and lead effective project meetings, manage changes and conflicts
- Lead, coordinate, facilitate and motivate all project stakeholders to gain alignment on project goals and deliverables
- Communicate and drive changes of existing processes to support implementation
- Ensure current processes are updated and ready to execute
- Ensure cross functional business readiness including updates to process and procedures (SOP's)
- Ensure that the Project Charter meets the business / project needs and solution is integrated to existing processes
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Upload your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone of course.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Industrial Automation Engineering, Industrial Information Systems
- Proven experience of project management leadership in a cross functional environment within IS and Engineering
- Good knowledge of automation systems architecture, networking and components
- At least 8 years' experience providing process control and information systems solutions and support to manufacturing organizations in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industries.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Formal project management training or equivalent demonstrated experience (PMP, Prince2, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience managing project portfolios and leading prioritization discussions in a GMP environment.
- Strong competencies in planning, project management, and organization with the ability to lead multiple projects activities and resources while maintaining a focus on quality
- Exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills to effectively communicate and build relationships with a broad spectrum of audiences
Preferred software knowledge:
- Strong MS office skills
- Good experience with the various Process Control Systems (PCS) including (SCADA, DCS, PLC, etc.) Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), Building Automation Systems (BAS), and Plant Information Systems applications and software.
- Previous experience in automation projects with major automation vendors (Siemens, Rockwell, etc.) in a GMP environment
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience.
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number : 17682