Do you have experience working in Global Supply Chain,, and would you like to up your game working at a large international customer within a strictly regulated and challenging GDP environment? Then this is probably the role for you!
In this position you are responsible for the short-term planning horizon (0-3 months), managing the packaging and labelling production orders to ensure supply. You ensure supply readiness for product launches and revisions. You represent the Supply Planning team in improvement initiatives, planning and product meetings within Operations. You manage performance daily.
- Convert the purchase order to the three global labelling locations, following the necessary procedures and checks.
- Follow up on our quality department's prompt release and shipping to dedicated warehouses around the world.
- Run global reports that cause the Global Study Planners activities to be triggered.
- For your dedicated areas and procedures, run and report metrics to management.
- Provide labelling to hospitals that require additional activities to ensure that our pharmaceutical investigations product complies with regulations.
- Bachelor or master degree in Supply Chain/Business Administration/Logistics.
- You have supply chain and/or planning experience.
- You have experience in a regulated Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) environment such as pharmaceuticals, medtech, food/beverages, and ingredients.
- You are familiar with working with high compliance and quality standards.
- Solid communication skills.
- You can represent the planning team in cross-functional settings and partner well with other departments to drive solutions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You come prepared, are fact-based, are motivated to understand root cause and drive corrective and preventive actions.
Terms of employment
- Salary indication: €2900 - €3400
- Working hours: Full time, 40 hours;
- Vacation days: 25 days;
- Region: Etten-Leur
- Travel allowance: 19ct/km or Public transport completely covered;
- Vacancy number: 18532