Do you have hands on USP and/or DSP experience and are interested to work in multidisciplinary teams? Read on!
For our client we are currently looking for a motivated associate scientist USP / DSP. In this position you develop new processes to support production of new and improved vaccines. The emphasis of this position is on troubleshooting and the development of new (single use) processes in USP and DSP.
- The associate scientist is primarily responsible for development of USP/DSP processes
- Troubleshooting of USP and DSP process steps
- Apart from development you will be updating documentation and presenting project updates;
- Close interaction with departments and different stakeholders
- HBO/BSc with 3 years of proven experience in pharmaceutical/biotechnology;
- Several years of experience in cell culture (USP), virus propagation and / or downstream processing (DSP);
- Experience with change controls, non-conformances and CAPA records is a plus
- Lean green belt certification is a plus;
- You have good communication skills in Dutch and/or English;and/or willing to learn Dutch
- You have a high degree of accuracy, initiative, and independence;
- You are flexible and stress-resistant and remains positive when priorities change;
- Has great social and trainer skills, is able to provide and receive feedback in a constructive way. You make yourself part of discussions and help transform these into positive actions.
- Contract: 1 year through Oxford Global Resources, Longer-term could be possible;
- Salary: €2900,- till €3400,- gross monthly based on level of experience;
- Startdate: Asap
Vacancy number : 16565
Imporatant note; Residence permit is required. Please do not apply if you do not have a residence permit to live and work in the Netherlands. Your application will not be processed