The Associate Scientist Immunological Assays will develop new biochemical, serological and immunological assays, like ELISA, for this pharmaceutical R&D company in Lelystad.
For a research & development oriented biotechnology company we are looking for an associate scientist with a focus on developing immunological methods to test vaccine products. With your expertise in developing methods and your in-depth expertise in immunology and serology you contribute to the Analytical Development team. Together with your colleagues you set up projects to improve existing assays and develop new ones, with a focus on virus assays, ELISA assays, other immuno assays, protein characterization and other biochemical techniques such as HPLC. It is a long term position.
- Develop existing and new immunological and serological assays;
- Set up and perform complex experiments;
- Manage projects from beginning to end;
- Write reports, validate methods;
- Working according to strict GLP / GMP guidelines;
- Finished BSc or MSc degree in life science;
- Several years of experience in immunoassay development;
- Experience with a variety of serology, virology and biochemistry techniques;
- Professional English is a must, Dutch is not a must;
- Candidates with a finished PhD degree are NOT eligible for this position.
- Contract: 1 year with intention on long term
- Salary indication: €2800 to €4000
- Hours: 32 - 40 hours per week
- Location: Lelystad area
Vacancy number: 20458