Challenging position at Janssen Vaccines & Prevention for an Associate Scientist in the data systems team.
At this site our client develops best-in-class vaccines for some of the world's most life-threatening infectious diseases. They have built a dedicated, world-class, multi-functional team across a variety of disciplines to develop a promising vaccines pipeline.
The Quality Control Development (QCD) labs group is part of the Analytical Development (AD) Department It consists of 6 sub-teams (Raw-Materials, Sample Management, Cell Culture, Microbiology, Release & Stability and Data Systems) and is responsible for release and stability (R&S) testing as well as the corresponding reporting of virus and antibody products for use in clinical trials and the analytical support of the pilot plant activities.
The department is searching for for a suitable candidate to reinforce the Data Systems team as an Associate Scientist with main focus on implementing and administrating Smart QC ( a non-GMP lab resource planning tool) and BSI systems (digital inventory management system).
- You are part of QC implementation team, performing parameter and assay mapping into Smart QC together with assay & eLIMS SMEs;
- Writing procedures, perform testing, train users;
- Troubleshooting and maintain the system as SME and Site Key User;
- Setting up master data such as storage locations, label templates, etc;
- Acts as SME for Quality during regulatory inspections, internal and external GMP-audits;
- Ensuring compliance with quality standards (GMP) and production schedules;
- Assisting in eLIMS configuration and review;
- BSc / MSc in the biomedical field or equivalent;
- must: 2-3 years of experience witht eLIMS (specificallyt setting up lims for clinical trials / data reporting);
- Strong affinity with digital systems;
- Experience with quality and laboratory systems such as cGMP, SAP and LIMS are strong advantages;
- Experience with project management is an advantage;
- Valid Dutch work permit is a must;
- You are a quick learner who takes initiativ e& responsibility;
- You have a flexible mindset and are able to take action in a sometimes chaotic an fast-moving environment;
- Contract: 1 year through Oxford Global Resources, realistic long term perspective;
- Salary: €3000,- till €3600,- gross monthly based on level of experience;
- Hours full-time preferred 32h discussable;
- Location: initially 100% remote, with sporadic on site; presence, however after Covid more onsite presence in Leiden is required;
- Startdate: as soon as possible;
- Vacancy number: 17208;
Oxford Global Resources is the largest recruitment agency within the fields of Science, Engineering and IT. All our recruiters have a relevant background within these fields and can help you find the perfect job through our extensive network.
As a specialist company we have a wide range of laboratory vacancies in Quality Control (QC) and Research & Development (R&D) within various sectors, including Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Contract Manufacturing, Contract Research, Food Industry, Chemicals, Environment and Plants.
Oxford is always looking for talent with expertise in Biotechnology, Immunology, Biochemistry, Virology, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Life Science, Analytical Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Petrochemistry and Diagnostics. We are keen to meet candidates who have experience in one or more of the following techniques: USP (Upstream Processing) DSP (Downstream Processing), Bioprocesses, virus culture, cell culture, ELISA, FACS, Western Blot, SDS-page, PCR, RT-PCR, qPCR, cloning, sequencing, protein purification, purification, HPLC, UPLC, chromatography, physical chemistry, viscosity, melting point, pourpoint, pH, XRF, GC, GC-MS, LC, LC-MS, ICP ICP-MS, AAS, UV, titrations, Karl Fisher, formulation, sterility, determinations, bioburden, environmental monitoring, LIMS, GMP, GLP, GCP, GDP, ISO17025.
Do you find this vacancy interesting? Or are you looking for a position at MLA, HLO, BSc, WO, MSc or PhD and are you interested in the vacancy laboratory Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Sample Preparation Laboratory Assistant, Analyst, Technician, Assistant Scientist, Associate Scientist, Scientist, Manufacturing Specialist, Process Engineer, Validation Engineer, QA (Quality Assurance) Officer, RA (Regulatory Affairs) Officer, Supervisor, Team Leader, Department Head, Laboratory Manager, Manager, Director, etc. Please contact us directly!