We are looking for Associate Scientist (HBO/WO) with experience in Pharma and affinity in people management.
The CI departmental support team is responsible for the outsourcing strategy and contracting for Immuno assays for our Vaccine programs. Building good relationships with Immuno labs and collaboration with other roles in CI to successfully outsource activities is key. In addition, the group is responsible for feasibility and qualification of clinical sample processing laboratories (SPLs) as requested by the Global Clinical Operations department (GCO) and supports the sample logistics.
- Managing the realization of vendor contracts in a timely manner
- Function as Point of Contact for vendors to obtain Scope of Works, PO management and be involved as needed in issue escalations.
- Assess the feasibility of Sample Processing Labs selected for PBMC isolation on clinical samples for cellular testing
- Perform qualification of selected SPLs on request of GCO (e.g. review data, request training, give on-site training in PBMC isolation)
- Ensure a sufficient quality of isolated PBMCs before qualification of the SPLs
- Build and maintain internal and external relationships
- Understand basic sample requirements for clinical trials
- Build and maintain an internal and external network to optimize the feasibility process
- HBO Education or equivalent level
- Some exposure to people management
- Communication skills
- Vendor Management skills
- Innovative capabilities
- At least 2 years relevant working experience; e.g. pharma, CRO
- Clinical Trial experience is a plus
- Project Management affinity
- Contract: 1 year via Oxford, realistic long- term perspective
- Salary: €2900- €3600 gross monthly based on a full-time position
- Working hours: full-time, 32 hours
- Region: Leiden