Are you a driven and enthusiastic chemist, and would like you like to work in an international exiting pharmaceutical company in Oss? Then look no further than this position!
For a client that has a very specialized work field, we are looking for a laboratory professional that is not only highly skilled in the lab, but has very good interpersonal skills as well. Due to the very specific nature of the projects, you will be trained in every facet of the techniques. Your personal skills will also be needed later on in this work. You will then be working on several projects side by side. You will be trained on a range of techniques, for example DSC, TGA, TGMS, HPLC, LCMS and wet chemistry. Experience with a couple of these techniques is a huge plus. Experience with Thermal analysis or troubleshooting an HPLC will give you a nice head start.
A lot of techniques are used in this position, you don't need to master all of these, but some affinity with the following techniques is definitely a pré
- Being able to present your results
- HLO or BSc/Msc degree in analytical chemistry. PhD'ers are not eligble for this position.
- Hands-on experience with analytical techniques and affinity with experimental work.
- Team spirit, a high level of creativity and a result oriented way of working.
- Good interpersonal skills and multi-task capabilities.
- Computer literacy, good oral and written English language skills.
- Contract: Long-term position
- Salary: €2400- €2800 gross monthly
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Region: Oss
- Vacancy number 20580