Do you like to pioneer? Would you like to combine practical work with analysis and conceptual thinking? Would you like to start in a position where you will have the chance to start a new department in an existing laboratory and the possibility to further develop yourself? Then please keep reading!
Within an existing laboratory a new position has been created to help set up a new part of the lab. You will set-up new methods according to international guidelines and the results from testing the biodegradation of different materials will help to develop a predictive model for future R&D projects. Depending on the candidate this offers room to further develop this department and yourself in a specialistic or managerial role.
- Set-up biodegradation tests according to international guidelines (eg. OECD / ISO)
- Perform the biodegradation testing on a variety of samples and generate test results.
- Analyse and interpret results and compare the results to other data.
- (Assist in) making a predictive model.
- Finished MSc education in a chemical or environmental
- Hands-on experience with biodegradation tests is a must
- Preferably experience with setting up new biodegradation testing, analysis of results
- Your self starting with a hands-on mentality
- You have the capacity to think beyond the test results
- You communicate clear, concise and fluent in English and preferably also in Dutch.
- You have a can do mentality and can turn set-backs into new impulses.
Contract : Year contract, intent to make it permanent
Salary : Depending on experience between 2800-4000
Werktijden : Fulltime
Vacature nummer: 15405