Are you an experienced laboratory technician in the field of analytical chemistry in a GMP environment and are you looking to make a step career wise? Do you like to coordinate and act as a specialist in analytical QC (GMP)? This could be the position for you!
One of our clients is looking for an associate scientist for its analytical QC (GMP) laboratory. keywords are coordination, SME, development, troubleshooting and point of contact for (internal and external) clients.
- Contactperson for questions from technicians regarding the execution or interpretation of tests(results)
- Coordination of root cause analysis of deviations
- Reporting of results to clients
- Writing of SOPs and validation instructions
- Validate laboratory tests
- Support in audits
- BSc or MSc education in chemistry, analytical chemistry
- Relevant experience in an analytical QC GMP laboratory (3+ years)
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English
- Experience developing new methods (eg. on HPLC) and troubleshooting.
- Experience with validation of relevant techniques (HPLC/UV-Vis, etc) and writing of SOPs
- You have a practical mindset and think of solutions
- Employment: Temporary for a period of 12 months with Oxford Global Resources Solutions. Extension is possible
- Salary indication: From approximately € 3000 to € 4500 gross per month
- Working hours: full time
- Location: Region Amsterdam
Vacancy number 16598