Are you a seasoned scientist, owner of a FELASA B certificate with extensive experience in mammalian cell culture ? Are you looking forward to gaining experience in a global pharma company ? Then check out the job below, it just may be what you are looking for !
The World Without Disease Accelerator (WWDA) Immunosciences Team is recruiting a temporary Associate Scientist.
We are seeking a highly motivated Associated Scientist within our Immunosciences group to support the in vivo and in vitro work to identify lead molecules in a high-priority project. This position requires in vivo experience (FELASA B) and expertise in immunoassays (ELISA, MSD and/or Luminex). He/she should have extensive experience with mammalian cell culture. The Associate Scientist will be responsible for the independent execution and analysis of results.
- Hands-on in vivo experience
- Biochemical analysis on Tissue/Plasma/Serum/SN/cells using Western blotting, ELISA/MSD/Luminex, Cell death (Incucyte)
- Extensive experience in mammalian cell culture work
- Knowledge of molecular techniques (transfection, transduction, immunoprecipitation) is a plus
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Manage multiple experiments
- Collaborate with scientists in multiple disciplines
- A bachelor degree in Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biomedical Sciences, Laboratory Sciences, Veterinary Assistant or related disciplines
- FELASA B certificate: Laboratory animal science
- Proven experience with hands-on in vivo techniques: mouse handling, oral gavage dosing, intraperitoneal injection
- Experience with cellular and molecular biology techniques to analyze immune cells such as: immune cell isolation, primary immune cell and cell line culture, in vitro stimulation and cellular assays is a plus
- Excellent organizational skills, experimental documentation, and a proven ability to work collaboratively in a fast paced, highly matrixed, interactive environment is essential.
- Strong communication and reporting skills
- Full Time position
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience.
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number: 17285