Are you an enthusiastic trilingual legal professional with a first experience in corporate law? Do you want to be part of the dynamic world of clinical research in an international environment? This is your dream job!
As an Associate Legal Counsel you will review and negotiate contracts in close cooperation with the project teams and provide legal advice on data protection and other corporate matters.
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating clinical trial agreements and other contracts for Belgium, Netherlands and other countries
- Adapting company contract templates to the requirements of clients, hospitals, investigators, medical specialists and vendors
- Preparing, reviewing and drafting corporate documents and other legal documents in English, French and Dutch
- Providing legal support within the legal department and cross-functionally to other company departments
- Supporting compliance with company policies, procedures and instructions
- Identifying and researching various legal issues and assessing their impact on the business
- Assist in any other legal matters as and when requested
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Upload your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone of course.
- Law degree, with sound knowledge of contract and corporate law
- Fluency in Dutch, French and English, oral and written
- Experience in an international commercial legal practice (law firm or in-house position), ideally with exposure to the pharmaceutical sector
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to work accurately with strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and work efficiently under tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently but also within a team
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office package, in particular MS Word
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience.
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying )
Vacancy number : 17647