Do you have experience as a Global Clinical Supply Chain manage, and would you like to help with an improvement project at a large international customer? Then this is probably the role for you!
The GSP is responsible for a subset of GSP roles and, in collaboration with the research GSP, ensures supplies for our global patients who are enrolled in clinical trials. This role has a limited reach in a dynamic logistical setting, making it suitable for people with little to no prior work experience. The helpful Global Study serves as a point of touch for specific processes, collaborating with global colleagues, clients, and suppliers to develop processes using LEAN and six-sigma techniques.
To ensure complete backup, the helpful Global Study Planner works in a two-person team. Low-complexity studies can be allocated after some practice.
- Convert the purchase order to the three global labeling locations, following the necessary procedures and checks.
- Follow up on our quality department's prompt release and shipping to dedicated warehouses around the world.
- Initiate the destruction of materials that are no longer needed.
- Run global reports that cause the Global Study Planners activities to be triggered.
- For your dedicated areas and procedures, run and report metrics to management.
- Provide labeling to hospitals that require additional activities to ensure that our pharmaceutical investigational product complies with regulations.
- Reverse the material setup to keep the machine clean.
- Bachelor's degree/Honors degree in supply chain, logistics, or business management or equivalent, plus 1-3 years of related work experience
- Fluent in English, in writing and speaking
- Experienced in Excel
- Dutch is a big plus
- Experience working with SAP
Terms of employment
Salary indication: 2000- 2600, depending on education level and experience;
Working hours: Full time, 40 hours;
Vacation days: 25 days;
Remote: 100% on-site;
Travel allowance: 19ct/km or Public transport completely covered;
Vacancy number: 17782.