Do you have a first experience in Clinical Research and have an interest in extending your knowledge in the world of contracts and budgets in one of the biggest Biotech companies in Breda (up to 80% home working)? Don't hesitate and apply today !
As a Clinical Contracts & Budgets Associate, you will be providing clinical site contracting services to clinical study teams to support study start up and conduct activities.
- Manage end to end processes for clinical site contracts and clinical trial related consulting agreements (including contracts, amendments and termination letters preparation, negotiation, escalation, translation, distribution, signature, archiving).
- Support site-related questions regarding invoice preparation with respect to submission of invoices in the Payment System (eGPS)
- Support resolution of contract issues
- Support contracting with local GSO vendors
- Negotiate site contracts from the contract templates using appropriate guidelines, and collect necessary signatures for contract execution
- Negotiate site budgets from base budget and payment milestones using appropriate guidelines; complete final Schedule A for addition to contract
- Responsible for the Clinical Trials Insurance process
- Process and track Confidential Disclosure Agreements as appropriate
- Manage all study-related Site payments not managed by Clinical Pricing & Payments Group
- Bachelor or Master degree
- First experience in Clinical Research or first experience in Legal, negotiation and/or finance
- Experience in working in a global environment is a plus
- Business English and (near) native Dutch
- Knowledge of local contracting/payment process in applicable countries is a plus
- Attention to detail
- Organizational Skills
- Time management & prioritization
- Written and oral communication skills
- Good working knowledge of common software packages (e.g. Office 365 esp. Excel, SAP)
- Data analysis and presentation skills
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience.
Vacancy number: 18600