Would you like to work on analyzing vaccine products? Do you have experience with molecular techniques such as qPCR, ELISA, cell culture or virological assays? We are looking for an assistant scientist to aid in analytical vaccine characterization using molecular and virological assays.
At this site our client develops best-in-class vaccines for some of the world's most life-threatening infectious diseases. They have built a dedicated, world-class, multi-functional team across a variety of disciplines to develop a promising vaccines pipeline. The analytical team you will be joining is responsible for a range of activities focused biological- and chemical technologies to assess quantity, potency, purity, and identity characteristics of different products.
We are looking for a motivated Assistant Scientist within the field of molecular assays / virology
- Working in a multidisciplinary team and supporting method development activities of the team as a whole.
- Accurately and precisely perform experiments to develop and optimize methods
- Analyse samples for process support and product characterization
- Has a critical attitude towards handling of biologically active substances
- Supports the continues improvement of an efficient lab organization.
- Takes ownership as author of standard operating procedures and oral presentations.
- Finished bachelor (BSc) in the field of Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Biophysics and/or related fields
- Knowledge of e.g. QPCR, ELISA, biological assays, virological assays
- Affinity for automation and software.
- Experience in good documentation and quality systems are preferable.
- Experience in a GMP or MLII lab is strongly preferred
- Contract: 1 year through Oxford Global Resources, realistic long term perspective
- Salary: €2600,- till €3100,- gross monthly based on level of experience
- Hours full-time preferred 32h discussable
- Startdate: as soon as possible
Vacancy number: 17069