Do you enjoy working hands-on in the lab designing and developing vaccines? Would you like to be a part of a highly motivated lab team? Keep on reading then!
As Assistant Scientist Formulation Development you will play an important role in designing and developing stable vaccine products for human administration. You will perform formulation development studies and coordinate logistics related to these studies. You are also going to provide analytical support in the lab for immunochemical, immunological and molecular assays by using techniques such as ELISA, qPCR, DLS and UV spectroscopy. Additionally, you are going to supervise and manage laboratories and their equipment, write work plans and standard operating procedures.
- You will conduct formulation development studies and coordinate logistics;
- Using techniques such as ELISA, qPCR, DLS and UV spectroscopy;
- Supervise and manage laboratories and equipment;
- Write work plans, study plans and SOPs.
- Bsc/Msc in Life Sciences/ (Medical) Biology / Biochemistry or Biotechnology;
- At least 2 years of experience in research with biochemical and/or immunological background;
- Experience in working in a BSL2 laboratory;
- Experience in formulation development and/or lyophilization is a plus;
- Familiar with GMP regulations;
- Proficient in written and oral English.
- Contract: 1 year with outlook on extension
- Full-time: 40 hours
- Salary indication: €2750-€3600
- 8% holiday allowance