Do you have a background in DSP and would you like to expand your skill set in a pharmaceutical setting? Are you familiar in building bioreactors and have experience in buffer preparation? Read on!
At this site our client develops best-in-class vaccines for some of the world's most life-threatening infectious diseases. They have built a dedicated, world-class, multi-functional team across a variety of disciplines to develop a promising vaccines pipeline.
Process development consists of two divisions: USP and DSP. Together they are responsible for the development of scalable production processes for vaccines. It is important that these new processes are safe, trustworthy, scalable, cost-effective and, most importantly, are according to GMP-guidelines. The developed production processes are transferred into GMP production facilities for the production of clinical batches and scaled-up for commercial production.
We are looking for an assistant scientist in the field of DSP to assist the team in building bioreactors, maintaining materials and buffer preparations.
- Supporting the team in building the bioreactors for cell culture experiments and related tasks.
- Maintaining buffer logistics.
- Maintain enough raw materials in the department by ordering products via SAP and organizing the lab
- Work on making the processes more efficient for better execution.
- Prepping the samples that need to be delivered to a different department.
- Work together and be part of a multicultural team.
- Finished MLO4/HLO degree in the life sciences
- Preferred experience working with bioreactors (up to 50L)
- Experience in a GMP setting is preferred
- Contract: 1 year through Oxford Global Resources, realistic long term perspective
- Salary: €2600,- till €3100,- gross monthly based on level of experience
- Hours full-time preferred 32h discussable
- Startdate: as soon as possible
- Region: Leiden
- Vacancy number: 17171
Oxford Global Resources is the largest recruitment agency within the fields of Science, Engineering and IT. All our recruiters have a relevant background within these fields and can help you find the perfect job through our extensive network.
As a specialist company we have a wide range of laboratory vacancies in Quality Control (QC) and Research & Development (R&D) within various sectors, including Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Contract Manufacturing, Contract Research, Food Industry, Chemicals, Environment and Plants.
Oxford is always looking for talent with expertise in Biotechnology, Immunology, Biochemistry, Virology, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Life Science, Analytical Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Petrochemistry and Diagnostics. We are keen to meet candidates who have experience in one or more of the following techniques: USP (Upstream Processing) DSP (Downstream Processing), Bioprocesses, virus culture, cell culture, ELISA, FACS, Western Blot, SDS-page, PCR, RT-PCR, qPCR, cloning, sequencing, protein purification, purification, HPLC, UPLC, chromatography, physical chemistry, viscosity, melting point, pourpoint, pH, XRF, GC, GC-MS, LC, LC-MS, ICP ICP-MS, AAS, UV, titrations, Karl Fisher, formulation, sterility, determinations, bioburden, environmental monitoring, LIMS, GMP, GLP, GCP, GDP, ISO17025.
Do you find this vacancy interesting? Or are you looking for a position at MLA, HLO, BSc, WO, MSc or PhD and are you interested in the vacancy laboratory Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Sample Preparation Laboratory Assistant, Analyst, Technician, Assistant Scientist, Associate Scientist, Scientist, Manufacturing Specialist, Process Engineer, Validation Engineer, QA (Quality Assurance) Officer, RA (Regulatory Affairs) Officer, Supervisor, Team Leader, Department Head, Laboratory Manager, Manager, Director, etc. Please contact us directly!